Miss Mamie’s Birthday Parties are a dream come true for little girls! Each birthday girl gets to choose whether she would like chocolate or vanilla cupcakes for her friends. Party guests choose from 10 different colors to dye their own frosting and an assortment of candies to decorate their cupcake with! Apple Juice is served from a fancy teapot into glass goblets to make each girl feel extra special and sophisticated! The tables are set up prior to the beginning of the party and parents can feel free to bring in any additional decor that they see fit. Call as soon as possible to book your party date! The calendar fills up quickly as cupcakes and tea parties are high in demand! The details are as follows:
- $12 per child. This includes 2 cupcakes, 2 frostings, a box to take one home, candy for decoration and juice!
- $20 per child if the birthday girl wants her friends to decorate their own aprons prior to the cupcake decorating.
- There are no outside crafts permitted in Miss Mamie’s. If you would like to do a craft to entertain your party guests, Miss Mamie recommends the apron craft suggested above.
- We ask that you purchase beverages from the bakery, rather than bring them in.
- There is a $50 minimum in order to host a party at Miss Mamie’s.
- If you would like the guest of honor to have a birthday cake, we ask that you place your order with us, rather than an outside vendor.
- Parties generally run about 1.5 hours.
- A 20% gratuity will be charged on all parties exceeding $100.
- Want a photographer to capture these special moments?? You won’t want to forget this when she’s 25 and we happen to know an excellent one! Contact Erin Sintos at Tin Can Photography for rates.